Instructions to Authors
Abstracts submission deadline: February 15, 2014
Scientific Committee’s decision deadline: February 28, 2014
Rules for abstracts submission:
1. Title, followed by the author name(s) (first name and surname), institutional affiliation and contact person's email address.
2. Summary (abstract) in Portuguese, English or Spanish, not exceeding 300 words. It must include: Introduction, Methods, Results and Conclusions.
3. Four (4) keywords must be included.
4. Abstracts must be original, not having been previously presented or published. The summary content is responsibility of the author(s).
5. Manuscripts should be written in "Times New Roman", 1.5 line spacing, justified text, with size 12. It must be submitted in Word.
6. When submitting your abstract, please indicate the thematic panel and refere if you are proposing a poster or a communication.
Submission of abstracts:
1. Abstracts should be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Summaries sent by post or fax will not be considered.
3. An e-mail acknowledging receipt of the abstract will be sent to the contact person.
4. The notification of Acceptance/Rejection of the abstract will be sent by e-mail to the contact person.
5. After confirmation of the acceptance, at least one of the authors must do his/her registration for the Congress.
Presentation of posters:
1. All posters must comply with the following dimensions: 46in high x 33in wide.
2. The content of the poster must be clearly visible at a distance of 59in.
3. The posters must be handed in, at the opening day. They will be placed by the organization in the appropriate displays.
4. The posters will be displayed throughout the Congress. The author(s) must remove them after the closing ceremony.